Aedis Architects, is currently seeking inspired individuals who are interested developing careers in educational architecture and design at our downtown Sacramento office. We believe that educational facilities play a fundamental role in society. They are centers of community, sources of pride, and loci for positive development on many levels. As architects and planners, we are passionate in providing safe, sustainable, healthy, and inspiring learning environments and have been doing so for over 60 years.
We are looking for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our wonderful team for the following full-time position:
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited school of Architecture
- 1-3 years work experience in an architectural firm
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including verbal, written, and graphics
- Solid knowledge of construction detailing, coordination and construction documents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- Software proficiency including Revit 2018, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Our success and ability to make positive transformations begins with
great staff. As a company, we value our people and strive to offer a collaborative culture that supports career growth and achievement in an environment that is professional, friendly, and encouraging.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package, other benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing plan, flexible spending plan, annual stipend (aka Aedis Active) towards professional growth and physical fitness
For interview consideration, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not fax or mail your resume. Feel free to visit us at www.aedisarchitects.com for additional information about our firm.