A multi-national architecture practice headquartered in New York City is seeking a BIM Manager for their NYC office. This individual will be working on a variety of large-scale and complex projects at different locations.
- Work with Design Team and Digital Practice Team to maintain and ensure BIM protocols are being met in alignment with client requirements.
- Assure Consultant model consistency and data quality through agreed QA/QC process.
- Provide BIM software support and assist the Design Team with file management for BIM deliverables why ensuring that BIMs are used appropriately to test design requirements/criteria for functionality
- Manage and deliver a fully coordinated federated model in agreed formats for all disciplines on the project.
- Ensures that BIMs are used appropriately to test design criteria for functionality.
- Facilitate BIM technical meetings with lead BIM Technicians both internally and with the wider Design Team.
- Coordinate BIM file exchange and archival of milestone submittals via EDMS/CDE.
- Provide training for junior staff.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in BIM project management.
- BIM experience in large and complex projects is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Revit proficiency.
- Self-motivated and “go getter” attitude.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.