We are seeking a highly motivated, creative architecture student with excellent communication skills and 3D visualization skills for a SUMMER INTERNSHIP this summer: May through August 2017.
Desai Chia Architecture (www.desaichia.com) is an award-winning architecture & interior design firm. Our current projects include residences, high-end interiors, and commercial projects for innovative tech and media companies.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree program.
- Excellent visualization skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhino. Revit a plus.
- A portfolio representing recent projects is required; all work to have been produced by applicant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing; Fluency in written and spoken English
- 3D physical model building skills a plus.
- Currently residing in and legally authorized to work in the US.
Applicants please send Cover Letter (1 page max. including Salary Expectations and 3 references), Resume, and Relevant Work Samples that represent the candidates design and technical ability as a single PDF format (8MB or less) in an email to:
Please write your name + SUMMER INTERN in the subject line.
No telephone calls please.
Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.
Please note that due to number of responses, we may not be able to reply to all applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you.