Perkins Eastman is an international planning, design and consulting firm that was founded in 1981. Headquartered in NYC, the firm has a professional staff of approximately 1000 architects, interior designers, planners, urban designers, landscape architects and graphic designers. We are seeking a dedicated, passionate team member with strong individual design and problem solving skills for immediate opportunities as an Architect or Architectural Designer in our 50-person Boston office.
· Work collaboratively in a dynamic office setting, contributing to all phases of planning, design and construction
· Collaborate in the development of designs using hand sketching, Revit, and other software
· Help prepare drawings for high quality construction bid documents
· Review building codes and standards to evaluate design compliance.
· Review construction submittals and a log project data
· Advance high performance aspects of design and systems coordination
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
· Minimum 5-10 years of experience including academic projects
· Proven experience in architectural document production
· Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically
· Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite required
· Environmental analysis design software experience a plus
· Experience and interest in high performance architectural design
· LEED Accreditation. WELL and PassivHaus certification a plus
· Architectural registration or active involvement in becoming registered.
To join a dynamic, energized, innovative, and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills honed, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio sample as a PDF file to Dan Arons, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Architect/Architectural Designer – Your Name” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V