Prior + Partners is seeking urban designers to join its team in London.
Prior + Partners has immediate opportunities for urban designers to work with us on a range of new high-profile masterplan projects.
We are a team of urban designers, architects, planners and landscape design experts based in Smithfield. We focus on masterplanning, and strategic planning and believe in an integrated approach to the design of cities and complex urban environments.
We work on a range of district, city and regional scale projects in the UK and overseas, moving between strategic and conceptual ideas to development and implementation
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding masterplanning firm, with the satisfaction of working on projects from concept through to completion.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and dedicated urban designers to join our team and welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- two to five years’ experience on masterplanning projects;
- an architectural background with RIBA Part 1/2 or equivalent qualification (and ideally a masters in urban design;
- excellent drawing and graphic presentation skills and the ability to explain design ideas and evolution of a concept;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- good familiarity with Adobe Suite, CAD (2D/ 3D). Additional skills in GIS, Grasshopper, advanced visualisation are desirable;
- able to work on own initiative, and to be well organised
- an active interest in UK urban design, housing, planning issues and city development.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org