Archimorphic is a design oriented architecture office, based in Silver Lake Los Angeles. With a wide range of high-profile projects built in both the U.S. and China, the office has received many awards and recognition from prestigious organizations, including: International Design Award, the German Design Council, International Property Award, and the World Architecture Festival.
The office is seeking a Technical Project Architect to assist with Design Development Documentation of the growing China projects. The ideal candidate would have 10+ years’ project development experience primarily in commercial, retail, and residential work. Candidates should have:
- M Arch or B Arch from an accredited architectural program
- Excellent design skills, and the ability to convey ideas well in various media
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills and leadership
- Proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD and Revit
- Capability to manage projects through all phases of design and Construction Administration
- Capability to provide excellent technical resolutions to safe guard the implementation of the design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Asia/China is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health & Dental benefits
- Paid Sick Leave, Personal Time off, Vacation & Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with company matching
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Technical Project Architect” in the subject line of your e-mail. Submission to be in PDF format, and limited to 5mb file size. Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.