Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
We are seeking summer interns to produce models and high quality, cutting edge graphic presentations; to assist with design and construction documents for public sector projects; and to support projects in construction across our four studios. Summer interns may be assigned to work on various phases of project development and may also support specific marketing initiatives. A willingness to participate in a wide range of tasks is critical to success. These positions are suitable for current students.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Currently working towards a Bachelor or Master of Architecture or Interior Architecture
- Able to work 10-12 consecutive weeks, in person from our office in Manhattan
- Strong graphic skills with outstanding 3D presentation skills
- Model making skills: wood, metal, plastic, paper (laser cutter and traditional construction)
- Functional knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, SketchUp, Rhino
- Focused, organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US
$20.00 – $22.00 / hour
To Apply: Summer Internship
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner