Staff Architectural Designer
Zambrano Architectural Design LLC is an Award-winning Design Studio in Freeport, NY providing a full range of Architectural Services to educational, health care, municipal, commercial, and residential clients in the New York and Tri-State area.
A professional degree, experience and a strong portfolio are required. We are looking for the right fit. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are currently seeking strong self-motivated talented Architects and Emerging Professionals with the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have a professional architectural degree from an accredited Architecture School within the United States.
- Proficient in speaking fluent English and communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a U.S. based Architectural firm with knowledge of construction documents and production of all types of projects is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zoning Ordinances, ADA Accessibility Standard and Building Codes
- Candidate must have strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills, highly organized and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of the approval process with local authorities.
- Proficiency in REVIT and 3-D modeling experience is a MUST, knowledgeable in AutoCAD as well.
- Assist with design tasks, presentations, reports. SketchUp, Adobe programs and MS office Suite knowledge required.
- Conduct site feasibility research and site visit investigations. Generate reports and recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for specific project technical components, including building codes, envelope detailing and overall constructability.
- Experience coordinating Construction Documents and Specifications with consultants (Structural & MEP minimum; additional architectural specialties a plus).
- Experience in Construction Administration; preparation of addenda, RFIs, and change orders.
Our open studio environment and collaborative approach to architecture requires that you work well with others and consistently build strong relationships with teammates and clients. The right person for our studio will have a balanced set of skills including design, building technologies, Revit and 3-D modeling experience. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on projects from design through construction, communicate effectively and work independently and within a team.
- Experience 4+ years of U.S. base professional architectural and interior designs firms
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; master’s degree a plus
· Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
Great growth and advancement opportunity. Convenient to LIRR.
Excluding/no remote work.
On-site work only.