Job Title: Senior Project Architect
The Senior Project Architect will lead all aspects of multiple projects, including technical, business, design, and administrative components. They will be part of a collaborative environment, working with a team committed to creating meaningful work tailored to each particular site and client.
Who We Are:
We understand that architecture must be rooted in the land and respond to both the natural and built environment around it. Local materials, vernacular, and urban or rural density must be taken into account to blend the building into the landscape, providing a seamless living environment that embraces the outdoors whilst bringing warmth to the interiors. Taking into account the needs of the client and the environment, we thoughtfully respond to each setting’s unique context and provide sustainable architectural solutions.
We’re passionate about design and encourage employees to pursue personal interests outside work for a balanced life. We firmly believe that people’s diverse experiences, whether through outdoor activities or other pursuits, enrich both our team and our lives.
Candidates should possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 10+ years of experience having managed multiple high-end single-family residential or hospitality projects from concept through completion.
- Minimum of 3 completed luxury residential projects over 6,000 SF, managed from start to finish.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent listener and communicator, able to comprehend and disseminate information efficiently
- Experienced and technically knowledgeable enough to provide mentorship of junior staff
- Proven track record and thorough understanding of:
- Supervising all aspects of projects through all phases, from pre-design through construction observation (technical, business, design, and administration)
- Using Revit at an expert level
- 3D rendering expertise in render tools that allow for photorealistic renders, setting up models for export to outside parties, and the ability to run renders using platforms like Twimmotion or Lumion.
- Managing simultaneous projects and delegating to team members
- Able to perform the duties of a Project Manager and Project Architect
What Eigelberger Architecture and Design offers:
- Opportunity to grow with a team that is passionate about design while working on excellent projects nationwide.
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Healthcare Plan is covered at 100% by the company under our Standard Policy Plan, with additional tiers available at the employee’s expense.
- Dental and vision insurance with various tiers
- 401k matching
- Dental/Vision, 401K, LTD_STD, Life
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Wellness Benefit
- Paid holiday days
- At the time of this job posting, the range for this position is 100k-140k. Actual compensation depends on experience, market factors, and internal equity factors.
Please submit cover letters & resumes to email@example.com or via JazzHR.