Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects is currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated designers to join our Los Angeles and San Francisco studios. Proximity to Los Angeles or San Francisco is required. Candidates should be able to exhibit the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience
- Professional degree in Architecture and California Licensure required
- Experience working on all design phases of a single-family residential project, including Permitting and Construction Administration
- Demonstrates ability to lead multiple project teams and work closely with Senior Management
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience working with local permitting agencies and practical knowledge of current building codes
- Experience coordinating with consultants
- Familiarity with sustainability/wellness frameworks (LEED, WELL) is a plus
- 5+ years of professional Revit experience strongly preferred
- Salary shall be commensurate with skill level and experience
Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects is a 45-person architectural design firm based in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Recipient of the 2015 AIA National Firm Award, the firm is known for distinctive design and creative solutions based on the particulars of people and place, and is engaged in civic, education, commercial, private residential and urban infill markets. Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects practices in a diverse, relaxed environment and offers comprehensive health, retirement and vacation benefits.
Communication via email only.
Please email resumes, letters of interest, and samples of work to Hiring Manager with the subject heading “Employment Inquiry – Senior Residential Architect – SF” to: firstname.lastname@example.org