FXCollaborative is an established architectural, interior design, planning, and urban design firm based in New York City. Noted for its commitment to sustainable design the firm has been recognized through local, national, and international design excellence awards and feature articles in the most prestigious design publications. The practice encompasses corporate, civic, cultural, educational, transportation, residential, hospitality, office, retail, and mixed-use projects on a variety of scales, from single story to high-rise.
We are currently accepting applications for a talented Senior Project Manager.
- Must have proven track record of handling complex projects; responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administration and technical, to ensure effective execution of assigned projects.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success.
- Responsible for keeping project on schedule and within budget.
- Manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks, and project team assignments.
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work and prepare proposals and contracts.
- Coordinate project documentation execution, construction plans, and details while ensuring quality control and completion.
- Understand and respond to technical implications and design decisions.
- Provide oversight of work of less experienced project managers.
- Organize and direct the architectural team to execute the work in an orderly, timely, and coordinated manner.
- BS Architecture with a minimum of 15 years’ experience.
- Must have transportation and/or aviation experience.
- Must have experience with public agencies, specifically transit agencies.
- Must have renovation project experience.
- Experience working with and leading a large and diverse team of consultants and internal staff.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent technical and design skills.
- Excellent understanding of all appropriate codes.
- Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Registered Architect Required.
- LEED Accreditation Preferred.
If interested in the Senior Project Manager position, please apply online here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, transgender, gender identity or expression, observance of the Sabbath, political activities, caregiver status, unemployment status, use of a service dog, criminal/arrest record, credit history, lawful use of any product or lawful recreational activities when not at work, traits historically associated with race, religious attire or facial hair, reproductive health decisions, citizenship or immigration status. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.