Are you an architectural project manager who thrives on a combination of leadership and hands-on tasks? Do you endeavor to lead and grow an existing market serving the healthcare community including performing work on medical office buildings, acute care facilities, emergency rooms, as well as renovation projects? Want to work for a firm that is taking concrete actions towards Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion?
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with a passion for healthcare architecture to join our team in Sacramento, CA. We offer health benefits, competitive paid time off, 401(k) matching program, robust bonus plan, flexible hours including work-from-home, and every other Friday off options.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will…
- Direct project and resource planning and establish project timelines and budgets, financial management of projects including the development and adherence to work plans, assisting the PIC with fee development, monitoring project financial status, developing mitigation plans when required, and managing monthly project financial tasks.
- Provide leadership for multiple project management teams by providing technical oversight through all phases of projects, and have the ability to manage and coordinate a variety of complex projects and client needs simultaneously.
- Initiate client contact and create opportunities for new project pursuits.
- Build existing client relationships in order to procure repeat business from them.
- Develop solutions for complex design problems, including code compliance and agency interface.
- Lead and direct teams during construction administration.
- Identify and address issues affecting project budget, construction costs, schedule, and risk management related to the Firm.
- Manage potential client and consultant requested changes to scope of work; determine cause and effect to project budget and schedule on projects.
- Ensure that The Lionakis Way standards for design, quality control, and production are followed, including performing quality control reviews.
- Develop proposals with the assistance of PIC and/or Practice Lead, and write specifications.
- Delegate tasks to staff as well as mentor and support staff’s professional development.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Be detail-oriented, collaborative, and proactive in completing work accurately and meeting deadlines.
- Actively participate in market/studio project manager meetings and staffing processes.
- Assist project team and market/studio leadership with other duties that may be assigned.
Sr. Project Manager Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
- California Licensed architect with recent HCAI experience
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bluebeam Revu or Adobe Acrobat
Sr. Project Manager Qualifications – The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- Minimum of 15 years architectural project experience
- LEED or WELL accreditation
- LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
Studies have shown that underrepresented individuals like women; LGBTQIA+; and BIPOC, among others, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in a job description or posting. Because we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization, we understand the best candidate may come from a non-traditional background to our field of work. We strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described above. Diversity makes us better.
Would you like to join our team? Apply here!