Registered Architect, Huge Land bank
Reputable Developer, Attractive Package
Excellent Career Prospect & Stability
About this Employer
Prestigious property developer listed in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in high-end and premium property development with a vibrant and attractive working culture. Upon successful land acquisition recently, the Group is going to further expand their project team for the upcoming premium project development in Hong Kong.
About this role
Currently we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who have acquired full-spectrum project management to join their project development team in Hong Kong.
As a Senior Project Manager , you will be responsible for managing large-scaled high-end composite development projects in Hong Kong from initial stage to completion,including the coordination and integration of design planning, contract administration, technical activities, managing external consultants & contractors and moreover ensure projects will be delivered within standard quality,schedule and budget.
Ideally you will posses the following;
- Degree in Architecture related background in real estate;
- At least 15 years working in consultancy firms & preferably with past experiences in property developers;
- Registered Architect in Hong Kong with HKIA or equivalent;
- Authorized Person (Architect) is a plus;
- Experienced in end-to-end project delivery of large-scaled residential /commercial /hotel development projects in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with building ordinance, end-to-end project delivery and well coordinate with consultants, main contractors and government officials;
- Energetic, highly motivated, strive for excellence and high level of accountability;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Based in Hong Kong for HK New-Built prestigious projects;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organisation.
In return, successful applicant will be offered a permanent position and receive a highly competitive salary package alongside market leading benefits with attractive performance bonus.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on elvis.lee @ spencer-ogden.com