Van Tilburg, Banvard & Soderbergh, AIA (“VTBS Architects”) is an award-winning architecture and planning firm with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Denver, Colorado. We are a recognized leader in the design of high-density multi-family residential, senior care, commercial and mixed-use projects. We currently have an opportunity in our Santa Monica location for a well-rounded individual who meets the following qualifications:
- 15 years minimum experience managing Type-I Mid-Rise & High-Rise projects and Type-III & Type-V Multi-Family and Mixed-Use projects in Southern California.
- Design and production experience, from coordinating conceptual design through contract documents and construction.
- Assists in the management of projects, staff, consultants and Client liason. Able to complete projects on schedule.
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes, construction types, ADA/FHA.
- Working knowledge of building permit processes at the City of Los Angeles Department of Building & Safety and the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- AutoCAD skills are required and the Building Information Management Program (BIM) skills are preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Licensed Architect and Accredited Degree in Architecture desired.
- Current resident of the Los Angeles area or relocation plans preferred.
- Permanent U.S. Work Status preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Visit us at www.vtbs.com