Andrea Steele Architecture (ASA) is an award-winning New York City based architecture and design studio, whose work ranges from civic, cultural and institutional projects to single and multi-family residences, as well as small and large-scale urban interventions.
We are seeking an experienced and talented architect to join our studio in a project management capacity. We have several ongoing civic and institutional projects that will require project management during construction. The position requires frequent client communication and interface and will also require frequent on-site presence (Staten Island). An ideal candidate will have had a prior professional focus in construction administration and/or construction management.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- New York State licensed architect
- 10 years professional experience (minimum)
- Previous project management experience working with civic or local government agencies
- Knowledge of NYC Building Codes and approvals process
- Extensive Construction Administration experience (ideally on large institutional projects)
- Strong technical competency
- Ability to coordinate among multiple trades and disciplines
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Revit, Bluebeam, MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and project examples demonstrative of the above qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.