PM Architecture PC is a small boutique architecture design firm in Uptown Manhattan working on a variety of projects that includes condo multi-family residential, low income housing, corporate office space and retail jobs. Please visit us at www.pmarchitecture.com
We are currently looking for a talented, ambitious team player with minimum eight years of experience capable of taking a project from start to end. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional with strong communication skills. Knowledge of NYC zoning & codes with its application to New Construction and Rehab of apartments a plus.
• Professional degree in architecture. Master’s degree desirable. Architecture License is desired but not mandatory.
• Strong organizational, communication and coordination skills required.
• Experience in construction administration and practical knowledge of building codes.
• Experience coordinating consultants and managing a design team, including staff members.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. Revit a plus.
• Candidates must have current valid work status in the US.
• Provide leadership and project management expertise with responsibility for client satisfaction, service quality and financial performance.
• Produce drawings and 3D computer models while supervising and managing all other production from the design team.
• Balance a fast-paced work environment and execute obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude. The candidate should be highly reliable, outgoing, a strong communicator, and able to prioritize and multi-task as required.
• Oversee design schedule to insure design decisions and documentation are complete at critical milestones.
• Communicate work details in every step of construction, including detailed documentation phases and extensive materials knowledge.
• Visit construction sites to gather information, answer contractor questions and prepare punch list as required.
• Lead/coordinate communication efforts with client, consultants and within project team.
• Ensure fulfillment of all contractual requirements for professional services.
Interested applicants should send a resume and a small portfolio (4MB max) with a brief cover letter (including salary expectations) included as the body of an email, attention Rosario Estrella. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Please email to: email@example.com