Our client is an award winning design practice with multiple offices scattered along the West Coast.
Projects include, Single & Multi Family Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use and Institutional.
They are currently looking for a Senior Project Architect/Lead Architect to oversee the construction of multi-family residential and commercial projects in collaboration with the Senior Designer or Senior Design Manager.
Skills / Requirements
- 8+ years minimum experience
- Proficient in Revit and ACAD
- Experience in construction administration
- Experience working with different jurisdictional agencies
- Experience in implementing zoning, planning, and building codes and standards
- Strong graphic, organization, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
Must be authorized to work in the US.
This is a full time opportunity offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are interested in learning more about this role please email your resume and some work samples to Laura.email@example.com