IMC Architecture is an energetic firm looking for a talented individual to help grow our practice. Our work includes ground-up and renovation of medium to large-scale multi-family residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects.
Responsibilities will include site surveying, planning, production of design development and construction documents, construction administration, site meetings, and direct client interaction. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable, and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 15+ years of professional experience in an architectural office.
- Client Account Management requires strong personal relationship skills
- Perform and/or supervise the design and drafting of production of design drawings.
- Supervise the work of team members and coordinate documents with clients.
- Coordinate full drawing sets and prepare construction specifications.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, and methods.
- Understand NYC codes and zoning.
- Relevant NYC experience.
- Manage shop drawing review process.
- Motivate and inspire team members throughout the project.
- Proficiency in Revit.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team. We encourage people who are detail-oriented, collaborative, and eager to take on challenges to contact us.
The annual salary will range between $90,000 and $125,000 depending on the candidate’s experience.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter. *Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.