FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building.
FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
We are currently accepting resumes for full-time talented Senior Project Architect for our NYC office.
- Must have commercial/residential or cultural/educational project experience, preferably in NYC.
- Prior experience in successfully leading project teams and coordinating with project consultants/clients is required.
- Must have ability to assist with or run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Candidates should have strong design and technical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidate should be proficient with AutoCAD, REVIT/BIM and other related design software.
Minimum 10-15 years related experience.
Experience working with government agencies is a plus.
Strong leadership and team building abilities.
Prior experience successfully leading project teams and consultants teams, as well as interfacing with clients.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Registered Architects preferred.
LEED accredited preferred.
A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Make sure to put Senior Project Architect in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.