FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation. All of our work is infused with our long- term commitment to the creation of sustainable, high performance environments and buildings.
We are currently accepting resumes for a dynamic and creative Senior Interior Designer/Project Architect with experience on Interior projects to oversee and provide leadership on the technical aspects of interior design projects.
- Provide technical leadership in a design driven interiors practice.
- Develop technical details in support of the design.
- Lead efforts to integrate code and accessibility regulations into designs.
- Lead efforts to integrate building systems into designs.
- Assist in furthering firm-wide interior technical standards.
- Must have ability to run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Incorporate integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Conduct programming efforts and develop space plans, layouts and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and finish coordination.
- Prepare and conduct client presentations.
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- Mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff.
- Minimum 10-15 years related experience.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with REVIT and other related design software.
- Prior experience with workplace, corporate, residential and educational environments is a plus.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-suppliers.
- Knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting and finish schemes to carryout design intent.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- NCIDQ and/or Registered Architects preferred.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Make sure to put Senior Interior Designer/Project Architect in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, political affiliation, source of income, place of residence, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.