Foster + Partners – Senior Interior Designer
We have excellent opportunities for Senior Interior Designers, or senior level Architects with a focus on interiors, to join our office in New York. Previous experience in a similar position, Interior Design/Interior Architecture degree, excellent Revit skills and large scale project experience is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to use some of the following: Revit, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Have an Industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior design or Architecture
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to integrate design requirements with architecture
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members
Please apply with an up to date resume and portfolio if you wish to be considered for this position. Please note that the salary range given for this position will be dependant on your experience.
Please apply with a PDF Resume and PDF Portfolio (8mb)