Kelly & Stone Architects is looking for full-time, in office, Senior and Mid Level Interior Designers. We have two office locations, one in Truckee, CA and, one in Steamboat, CO. We work on custom Residential and Resort projects. The KSA team is excited to welcome an individual who can fill this role.
KSA Requires Senior Interior Designers to have:
- Professional Degree in Interior Architecture, Interior Design or, Architecture
- 8-10 years of experience designing high-end Residential homes, including 3-5 years of leading the design of custom Residential and Resort projects
- Experience in all phases of design and documentation (Including FF&E) all the way through installations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an active studio environment that includes, architects, interior architects and, designers
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience managing people and teams, including coaching and training
- Proficient in ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and, Microsoft Office
- Verbal and visual presentation prowess, as well as organization skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Ability to communicate with Clients
- Senior Interior Designer Salary: $100,000 – $130,000
- Mid Level Interior Designer Salary: $70,000 – $110,000
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Compensation is based on level of experience.
Please check out our website for more information and project photos: