Sable Interiors is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Surrey, UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised senior FF&E designer to join our busy design team at our long-established practice in Thames Ditton, Surrey.
We are a boutique practice working on a wide range of different styled projects covering all aspects of interior design with an architectural approach. We are a friendly down to earth and professional team who are talented, hardworking and support each other through the design process.
You will be highly creative with a high degree of technical knowledge and drawing and a flair for FF&E for mid to high-end budgets. You will be confident in conducting presentations and dealing face-to-face with clients. You will be keenly commercial. We work closely with a huge range of manufacturers and suppliers and you will be open to greatly expanding your project knowledge.
This is a full-time position, working five days a week at our studio in Thames Ditton. Applicants need to be Surrey-based or live within a commutable distance to the showroom and studio.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please submit your portfolio and CV via the apply for job button below.
Skills and experience:
- BA in interior design or related field
- portfolio demonstrating a background in prime residential interior design
- at least six years experience in creating FF&E schemes and procurement
- confident attending/ presenting at client meetings
- ability to work well under pressure, highly organised and good level of numeracy
- strong knowledge of industry trends
- software: AutoCAD, Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe CS and EstiPC/ Estimac