David M Sullivan Inc, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm based in NYC, is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer with exceptional communications skills and Construction Administration experience to join our team. We are a multi-disciplinary studio comprised of versatile design professionals who pay meticulous attention to detail and are passionate about design. We work at a variety of scales and program including residential, hospitality, offices, retail and mixed use.
Qualified candidates will have:
- B-Arch and/or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum 5-7 years professional work experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, 3D modeling and rendering (Rhino, VRay, Sketchup), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and project management software
- Direct experience with client coordination, consultant coordination, design development and construction documents
- Experience working as a Project Manager and seen projects thru construction administration, project completion/sign off and handover
- In-depth understanding of construction details, millwork details and is able to review submittals and shop drawings
- Effective time management skills and be able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Is authorized to work in USA
- Lives currently in tri-state area or looking to relocate for this job
- Ability to work in our NYC office
Please email one PDF, no larger than 10 MB, containing a cover letter, resume, and selected work to: email@example.com with the subject Name / Senior Designer.