As one of the foremost planning and design firms in the country, TEG Architects is pleased to announce a new opportunity for an experienced Senior Healthcare Architect to join our team!
Responsible for handling healthcare projects by providing:
- Client interaction
- Challenging design, and
- Direct collaboration with the project team
Through acquired knowledge and expertise the position holder will:
- Convey their knowledge and understanding of healthcare specific design and technical requirements for a variety of healthcare projects
- Demonstrate the project scope, schedule, profitability and budget
- Direct projects from the conceptual phase through construction
Education & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect with current registration
- NCARB registration preferred
Experience & Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum 15 years’ practical experience leading Healthcare projects
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of 3D modeling programs
TEG is a leading architecture design firm serving clients nationally.Since 1989, TEG Architects has provided clients with innovative architectural design solutions for complex facility projects on an international scale. The firm focuses on comprehensive facility planning, architecture, visualization and interior design services.
Understanding our client’s business, their mission, their challenges, and competitive landscape forms the basis by which we deliver a menu of services. We develop this depth of understanding in a collaborative, immersive process where the resultant product is an architectural expression reflective of your needs that truly translates your vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume to email@example.com. TRC is a company affiliated with TEG.