Bolt is looking for a new Senior Designer / Project Manager to join the team!
Bolt is a Full Service Creative Agency with a Design+Build approach to projects. With our own Fabrication shop in-house, Bolt is able to rapid prototyping and fabricate select design items on every project.
At Bolt, our founding principles place emphasis on quality design as a transformative force with the capability to create lasting influence, from the haptic experience of an unexpected detail to the impact on culture, society and family structures. We are creative problem solvers, always looking for new and innovative solutions.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Senior Designer to join our team in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture (master’s degree preferred)
- Six plus years of experience in an architecture office
- Strong conceptual Design Skills
- Unique approach to design theory and execution
- Proven ability to coordinate and direct in-house teams
- Dexterity in technical detailing, coordination and design skills
- Professional verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Skillful analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with preparation and layout of architectural contract documents and specifications for New York City Code Compliance and Zoning
- Clear understanding of Construction Documentation
- Highly proficient in Rhino3D
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace
- primary Design author of technical documents for hospitality projects
- lead coordination of project drawings and documents across team members and design consultants
- regularly collaborate and meet with key stakeholders to ensure design goals are properly addressed in document development
- demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects while meeting budget and schedule constraints
- build trust with clients via strategic and intentional decision-making
- take an active role in fostering a culture of rigor in the work of project teams
- mentor internal staff
- participate in initiatives to develop and enhance technical and design standards
- collaborate around activities that strengthen our company culture
Please contact our Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org