A growing high-end studio is looking to expand its interiors teams. This is a rare opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive projects in the industry. If you’re a designer with cutting-edge taste, are very strong in conceptualizing spaces, custom FF+E, and project management, this is the role for you! You will be working in a collaborative team who apply a European sensibility to sophisticated project types around the world.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and confidence in client interactions and coordination with outside consultants and partners.
- Create innovative designs that adhere to the firm’s high standards; expertise in interior details, construction means + methods, and on-site experience are essential to this role.
- Knowledgeable of hospitality vendors, suppliers, and consultants; Source furnishings, fixtures, interior décor, and generate FF+E packages
- Lead projects from concept to final installation and mentor junior, intermediate, and senior staff.
- Must be well-organized and have experience working on the organization/management side of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with 7-10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design phases including architect, engineer, and consultant coordination.
- Software proficiencies should include: AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, 3D rendering (a plus, but not required).
Don’t miss this chance to work with the best in the business!