Brandon Architects is an award winning full-service architectural design firm specializing in high-end custom residential, boutique commercial and mixed use project types. We focus on creating successful projects by providing the very best in architectural service and design. A holistic approach is taken with each project, balancing the needs of our clients and constraints of a site. Our services ensure that each experience is unique and that client expectations are exceeded. Great design is achieved through a collaborative creative process and implemented using today’s latest 3D/BIM technology. In addition, our smart design process explores available sustainable practices to present green and socially responsible solutions in an affordable manner.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Designer to join our team. This position requires notable past success in creating high quality custom residential architecture through all phases of design. Candidates should be strong team leaders with exceptional design, project management and communication skills. We are a Revit based office with visualization done in-house.
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of post-academic, professional office experience
- Passion for high-end residential architecture and construction
- Experience in custom residential design, especially in Southern California
- Strong familiarity with residential building code and zoning code regulations in Southern California
- Varied experiences with the compilation, drafting and coordination of permit and construction documents. Candidate will be asked to demonstrate proficiency with both the design and construction drawing preparation process
- A highly efficient self-starter who can identify and solve complex problems while coordinating with a project team
- High-end analytical and organizational skills
- A drive to constantly learn, improve and contribute to the evolution of this young, rising office
- Strong leadership, writing, verbal communication, and collaboration skills
- Previous experience managing team members, coordinating with consultants, and interactions with Clients
- Aptitude to adjust between concept design and construction document preparation
- In-depth experience with Revit/BIM in a professional office environment
- Currently a resident of Orange County
- Licensed Architect
- In-depth experience with the following software: Revit, Enscape, Bluebeam, Microsoft Word & Excel, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.)
Those interested in applying at Brandon Architects may submit their requests electronically, noting the following requirements;
- In a single PDF attachment, include a one page cover letter, your resume, and no more than twelve pages illustrating your best work.
- PDF resolution can be optimized for quality screen view, and should benefit your work. Please do not exceed 10MB.
- Format the subject line as ‘[name]- [Sr. Designer, Com]’ and leave the body of the email empty
Career positions are intended to be full time, and all applicants should have a commitment and the ability to work for at least one year. No phone calls or walk ins will be accepted. Submissions and inquiries may be made to email@example.com.