Sarah Jacoby Architect is a small expanding New York based firm that does primarily residential work in the New York area.
We are looking for a Designer/Architect who is self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and interested in being involved in all phases of design and construction with experience in NYC residential work.
Candidates should have the following:
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and proficiency in Rhino and rendering.
- Ideally at least five to ten years of work experience in an architecture office.
- Strong graphic and organizational skills, the ability to be self-directed, resourceful, motivated to learn new skills, problem-solving oriented, interest and/or experience in handling client and contractor interactions, and capacity to multi-task.
- We are especially interested in a candidate who is committed to the growth and development of our office.
- New York based
- An architectural degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US as well as fluency in written and spoken English
- Salary commensurate with experience
Evidence of experience with NYC construction drawings, filing processes, construction detailing, and strong graphic skills is appreciated.
Unfortunately we will be unable to respond to every applicant unless we request further information- but thank all applicants for their interest.
Please send a CV and portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.