I’m pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and award-winning practice based in Gloucestershire, who are now on the look out for a talented Senior Architectural Technologist to join them on a permanent basis. The practice work on a range of projects, with some of their more recent work covering the Housing, Conservation, Retirement, Masterplanning, Hotel & Leisure sector.
My client is looking to speak with Revit fluent candidates who boast excellent technical abilities and strong communication skills. Relevant project experience would be preferred.
On offer is the chance to work in a well-known Cotswolds practice, where you will have the opportunity to work with reputable clients on an exciting range of projects!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architectural Technologist:
- Ideally you will be chartered or working towards your CIAT.
- Substantial UK based experience working as an Architectural Technologist.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ideally you will be based locally to The Cotswolds/ Gloucestershire and have your own car.
- Revit skills would be essential to succeed in the position.
- Able to complete work to a high standard within the given time frames.
- Support, lead and manage your team across all stages of projects.
- Work alongside the Director and make key project decisions.
- Clear progression routes within the practice- further discussed at interview.
- Good technical skills demonstrated through your supporting portfolio.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!