Senior Architects, Architects, Revit Technicians, BIM Co-ordinators, and BIM manager
Due to expanding workload, AECOM are recruiting for all the above roles in the UK. AECOM are offering a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing architecture team in our multi-disciplinary offices. We have Vacancies in our London, Manchester, Warrington, Glasgow and Belfast offices, experience in the below sectors would be advantageous but not essential; Industrial, Rail, Defence, Nuclear, MoJ, Logistics and Data Centres. It is essential that candidates either hold or can obtain security clearances.
We are offering a competitive salary plus generous benefits, and the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects in a wide range of sectors. There is also training and assistance with personal development AECOM is listed as the 3rd largest employer of architects worldwide in the World Architecture WA100 2020 survey, with 1637 architects. AECOM are now number 16 in the AJ top 100.
AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to programme and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivalled technical expertise and innovation, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.2 billion in fiscal year 2020. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
You’ll be working closely with the multi-disciplinary design teams, clients, and contractors. Excellent communication skills are essential.
All roles require candidates to:
- Have a strong design and technical ability and be highly computer literate.
- Have strong Revit skills and BIM awareness.
- Be highly organised with attention to detail.
- Have architectural or technical qualifications relevant to the role.
- Preferably, you will demonstrate a wide experience of design and project management within the regulated industries, and have worked previously on industrial, process driven and highly serviced projects.
- Relevant experience in other sectors, i.e. government, retail, healthcare, education, offices, laboratories, residential, transport will also be considered
We have a friendly and inclusive working environment and will support career development and goals.
For a detailed job description for each of the roles above, please see our Careers page at https://www.AECOM.com/careers/. Please submit your CV and portfolio with details of salary expectations and availability to
In your submission, please reference the advert.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK