We seek a Senior Architect / Projects Director experienced in building construction and restoration to direct various projects and deliver high quality work to established clients.
Successful candidate must demonstrate leadership and organizational skills in their ability to execute a project and represent the firm with clients. Experience working in a small architectural practice a plus. The ability to communicate and work with and direct the project team and adjust to changing project requirements is critical. This person will be responsible for managing clients on multiple projects as well as reviewing scopes and budgets with the project teams. This person will also provide building evaluations, opinions and reports as needed.
• Project direction and architectural coordination, refining programs, developing detailing protocols, issuing various documents and coordination of production of CDs.
• Communications with Architectural Team, Consultants, Building Owner or Representative, and Contractor.
• Contract administration (site investigations, scope, schedule and budget management).
• Coordinating engineering and other consultants.
• Administering junior staff: redlining and providing project direction.
Education and Experience
• B. Arch or M. Arch degree
• New York City Experience
• Exterior Repair and Restoration
• NYS Registered Architect
• Self Motivated with Attention to Detail
• Clear and Effective Communication
• Team Player
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Suspended/Supported Scaffold Certification
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
Bone/Levine Architects has maintained a NYC practice since 1984. During that time, we have pursued a range of architectural endeavors that have included exterior restoration and FISP repairs, independent architectural research, building design, preservation, and adaptive re-use. Our firm also provides professional design and consulting services to real estate professionals, individual and commercial building owners, developers, cooperatives and other architects and engineers.
Kindly email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in PDF format no larger than 5 MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that due to the large number of applications submitted we unfortunately are not able to reply to all inquiries. If you have not heard from us within four (4) weeks of the date of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.