Location: Dallas, TX; In Person
Overland Partners – Who We Are
At Overland, we believe in human-centered design that unlocks the embedded potential of people, places, projects, and communities. Committed to caring for the Earth and promoting human flourishing, we are a diverse, international community of problem-solvers known for sustainable, just design that inspires, empowers, and transforms the human experience.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for PA/PMs with at least 8 years of proven experience leading multiple, complex projects through all phases of design, including construction administration. This position involves design, documentation, and production as well as management responsibilities.
Common Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and contribute to the development and execution of projects from concept design through construction documents for multiple projects of varying sizes
- Manage, lead, and guide the design and production of multiple, complex projects from schematic design though construction administration, according to budget, contract terms, and client requirements
- Craft proposals/AIA contracts, set the project budget and approve invoices, develop scopes of work and project schedules, and lead coordination with external consultants on the design and documentation of the project
- Deliver projects on time and meet metrics for financial and design performance
- Manage the day-to-day client interactions and relationships
- Lead and mentor design and architectural staff
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Architectural license required
- Advanced knowledge planning projects using systems such as Deltek/Vision, Unanet.
- Proficiency with various software including Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Sustainability accreditation (LEED, WELL, LFA) and proven commitment to sustainability
- Thorough knowledge of the entire project delivery process and leading design efforts through all project stages including leadership with the client, contractors, and internal team
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants, and internal teams.
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Floating Holidays.
- Annual bonus based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and 30-day eligibility.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Overland Partners! If you are interested in any of our open positions, please apply here.
Apply on our website!