We are looking for a Senior Architect to join our team to work on high-end international projects in the residential, commercial, and hospitality fields. Located in the Soho area of Manhattan, Bonetti / Kozerski Architecture DPC is an internationally recognized architecture and design studio specializing in high-end architecture, architectural interiors, and product design.
The ideal candidate thinks holistically and can comfortably pivot between the role’s creative responsibilities and project management. We are looking for a self-motivated person, good at working within a team, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prepare and deliver design presentations.
- Advise and guide design teams to ensure consistent and high-quality design throughout project development.
- Responsible for design or technical development of a project or portions of a project and consultant coordination.
- Review document technical requirements, development, and project plans to ensure adherence to defined standards and facilitate knowledge transfer throughout the design staff.
- Use independent judgment in evaluating, selecting, and adapting/modifying construction and fabrication details.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited university program.
- 8+ Years of experience leading projects ranging in size and complexity in a New York-based architectural firm.
- Mastery in Architectural software platforms including AUTOCAD Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for presentation production. A working knowledge of REVIT is a plus as well as 3D modeling skills in Rhino
- Experience leading projects and project teams and willingness to contribute to all phases of a design project.
- Extensive experience working with Construction Documents.
- Ability to communicate design solutions clearly and compellingly.
- Team player who enjoys both independent and teamwork environments.
- Registered Architect and LEED credentials preferred, but not required.
Bonetti / Kozerski Architecture DPC is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Bonetti / Kozerski Architecture DPC offers health benefits and a 401K option.
Please submit your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Senior Architect” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls, please.