ZGF is seeking a Senior Architect to join our team in our New York City office with a minimum of 10-15 years of progressive experience with architectural design. Each day we ideate, collaborate, and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals. Our team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture, interiors, and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
The current compensation range for this role is $102,000 to $144,500 annually, dependent on education and experience.
As a Senior Architect, you will….
- Bring a proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a holistic approach to architecture which incorporates design, management, technical resolution, and project coordination.
- Have experience in leading User Group / Stakeholder meetings in all phases of design.
- Have extensive technical knowledge.
- Have experience with technically challenging projects; such as, laboratories or healthcare.
- Participate in business development activities and advise in marketing pursuits.
- Manage and mentor team members from concept design through construction administration.
- Build and maintain project plans and team staffing needs in Deltek Vision.
- Collaborate with and manage teams to generate and develop design concepts.
- Have a strong desire to mentor junior and intermediate staff
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and be willing to roll-up your sleeves to help a rapidly growing office.
- You have a professional architecture degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- You are proficient, if not an expert, in Adobe Suite, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A licensed architect with LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
- You are comfortable and effective in a leadership capacity and bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge to the delivery of high quality and complex projects.
- Building and project performance are top priorities for you.
- You are comfortable working in, as well as managing, all phases of the design process.
- You have strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy mentoring and managing your team of architects to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes.
- Your communication skills are excellent and enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained throughout all project phases.
- You are adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- You want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention.
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Please submit your application through our career site: Senior Architect – ZGF Architects – Career Page (applytojob.com)