MODARC Studio is a multi-disciplinary design firm located in NYC (Financial District). Our projects span nearly all sectors, with work in high-end hospitality, retail, and residential.
MODARC Studio is seeking a talented, collaborative, and well-rounded Senior Architect for a position of leadership in our Downtown New York office. The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect who meets the following criteria:
- Possesses a minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in architectural practice, including experience in a leadership role;
- Proven track record of successfully producing projects of all sizes through all phases of design through construction administration;
- Detail oriented with strong design and technical skills, especially pertaining to Construction Documents;
- Self-motivated and able to foster a positive and collaborative team environment;
- Deeply rooted in the architecture community of New York,
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, including graphic, oral and written communications;
- Has a proven track record with business development, including relationship building, tracking, and winning work;
- Able to control project scope, schedule and budget;
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Has a demonstrated interest in sustainable design; and
- Is a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Competitive salary based on experience.
Send Resume + Application to: