RACHLIN PARTNERS is a fully integrated architecture, planning, program management and construction management organization established in 1982, based in Culver City, California.
The firm is widely recognized for its technical and design-driven approach and similarly seeks individuals who understand how to put buildings together and the dedication it takes to do it well. We are a tight-knit, collaborative group with a passion for the profession and we are looking for an equally enthusiastic individual who can contribute to, and grow with, our team.
The firm has established a reputation for imaginative and innovative solutions. The work of the firm spans a wide variety of project types including education, healthcare and government facilities for both private and public clients.
- 10-15 years of postgraduate architectural experience with at least 5 years of project management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with K-12 and Higher Education projects and experience working with DSA to obtain agency approval.
- Prior experience successfully leading project teams and consultants’ teams, as well as interfacing with clients and contractors.
- Strong client management mindset with a customer service-centric attitude.
- Solid design and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawings and preliminary sketch formats.
- Develop a project’s program into alternative conceptual design proposals.
- The ideal candidate is an independent thinker with the ability to work well with others.
- Responsibilities will include management of multiple mid to large-sized architectural projects involving client interface.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing a projects scope, overseeing the design and production of construction documents, building detailing, and preparation of specifications and administration of construction.
Rachlin Partners offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including PPO/HMO healthcare and a 401(k)-program including vacation and paid time off. We are committed to assisting staff to achieve their potential, and we believe in rewarding them for their performance and value they add to our organization’s success.
Submit résumés to Aman Kaur – email@example.com