Senior Architect Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Senior Architect Job joining an employee-owned multi-disciplinary team with a current headcount of around 800 employees globally. They currently have 15 offices worldwide, with diverse projects across science & research, commercial, education, government, industrial, and hospitality.
They are currently looking for a Senior Architect to join their Newcastle office on their education team working on projects across the UK. Established 85 years ago, this architecture and engineering practice has a team of architects, engineers, planners, and interior designers working across Canada, the US, the UK, and the UAE.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop architectural designs, to ensure an exemplary solution is delivered that meets quality parameters, project timelines, and budgetary requirements
- Conduct site surveys and field review information, adhering to applicable codes and jurisdictional requirements
- Prepare design reports, drawings, and models following office standards
- Site visits to determine compliance with construction documents; identify any deviations and liaise with the owner and contractor to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review project products, services, and shop drawings to ensure adherence to project documents, relevant jurisdictional codes, and corporate quality controls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience across the entire project life cycle
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop preferred
- ARB registered
- 5+ years of PQE UK experience is required
- Education project experience is required
- Experience liaising with clients and comfortable in a client-facing position.
What you get back
- £40,000 – £50,000
- Hybrid working potential, to be agreed
- Subsidised private medical care
- Employee assistance program
- Pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Newcastle Tyne and Wear – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:13970)#LI-DP1