Sguera Architecture Pllc (SA) is a growing small firm with offices in New York City and Huntington on Long Island. We are a design oriented full service architecture and interior design firm focusing on modern high-end architecture.
SA is seeking a Senior architect with design and construction experience for projects including: Manhattan 9 story multi-family residential, furniture showroom, Brooklyn ground up 4 story townhouse, Tribeca 5 story townhouse gut Reno with addition, Brooklyn townhouse roof addition, Long Island new house construction as well as apartments, restaurants and hospitality projects.
Skill and Requirements:
- Minimum 9+ years of work experience in all project phases from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Experience in construction document preparation and detailing for both renovations of older buildings and new construction.
- Experience with Department of Building filing sets for NYC and Long Island
- Understanding of MEP/FP and Structural systems and their integration.
- AutoCAD drafting and CD Set expert a must
- Proven Experience in REVIT construction documentation and digital organization a plus.
- Preparation of design and graphic presentations in Adobe
- Knowledge of NYC and NYS building codes.
- Interior design specification and procurement experience a plus
- Licensed architect a plus
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with, coworkers, clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with flexibility to perform a variety of tasks.
- Minimum Bachelors of Architecture degree preferred.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- You must be a hard worker who is motivated to excel in the company and take on more responsibility incrementally.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit ALL of the following to email@example.com:
- Portfolio (including personal design work and construction document sets you personally managed)
- Monthly salary requirement