ROMA Collaborative is a small, award winning Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design firm located in the North Beach area of San Francisco. We are seeking a talented and motivated emerging to intermediate project architect or landscape architect to join our growing team.
We specialize in design of transit and transportation facilities, streetscapes and public open space.
The candidate will work directly with the Principal as well as independently on a variety of projects, from preliminary design through construction administration.
- Work closely with the Principal, independently implement received input, with the ability to verify and double-check his/her own work
- Prepare and develop a full set of project documents
- Communicate and coordinate with the consultant team
- Work on all stages of design and construction documentation
- Assist the project team in developing documentation through all phases of projects
- Independently identify design issues and offer design solutions
- Prepare presentation graphics digitally and by hand
- Proficiency in AutoCad a must. SketchUp, Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and MS Office. Revit knowledge a plus.
- Possess technical skills that enable quick problem solving, learning and operating in new situations/project types
- Excellent communication skills, both graphic, written and verbal
- Attention to detail and independent follow through
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Knowledge of state and local building codes and access requirements
- Enjoying team work while being a highly motivated self-starter
- Professional degree in Architecture or Landscape Architecture and 2-5 years experience in an architectural office.
- Flexibility to work from home or office, depending on the state of stay-at home orders.
- Great people and great projects!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Significant potential for growth and professional advancement
- Flexible work environment and schedule
- Office location in one of the best areas in the world
Why join ROMA:
Salary will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance and 401(k) with potential matching and other benefits for professional growth. Please visit our website at www.romacollaborative.com to find out more about us and our work!
Please reference to this post by e-mail to email@example.com and provide your resume, salary requirements and samples of work.