Sprotte+Watson Architecture and Planning, Inc.(www.sprottewatson.com) is an established north San Diego County architectural firm specializing in High Performance K-14 facilities. We are looking for talented, self-motivated professionals who want to make a positive impact in architecture and education. This position includes working with other team members on large and small projects to produce design and construction documents. Individuals who want to expand their skills, are interested in career advancement and who want to work in an energetic, friendly environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sprotte+Watson offers competitive compensation that is commiserate with professional experience and skill level. The firm has professional growth opportunities and excellent benefits; including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401 K program, bonus incentives and paid holiday and vacations.
- 4-years minimum experience preparing documents for public sector clientele within the USA.
- Excellent Revit and Auto Cad skills (both recent and current releases) including building modeling for schematic through construction phases
- Proficient in Navisworks, Bluebeam Extreme and AutoCAD Architecture – current editions
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to produce documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to coordinate with both in-house and outside team members
Beneficial Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of the requirements & permitting process of the Division of the State Architect (DSA)
- Skilled in the use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-up and/or My Lumion software
- Ability and willingness to supervise and/or train others
- Knowledge of California Building Code, Title 24. Americans with Disabilities Act
- An individual working toward Architectural Licensing welcome
- Cover Letter
- Resume of Educational and Employment History
- Outline of Revit skills/experience
- Outline of other skills you bring to the position
- Professional References (minimum 3, one within the last 12 months)
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter with resume and references
- Please, no phone call inquiries about this position
- Please do not contact us with unsolicited services, offers or other commercial interests