A very prestigious national firm is looking for an architect to join their NYC studio and work on a variety of very high-profile luxury homes all over the US.
- Involvement in all phases of design.
- Client interaction.
- Participate in development of design concepts and production of construction documents.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- 4 years min. of post-graduate professional experience.
- Experienced and passionate about high-end and luxury residential design.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and strong graphic abilities.
- AutoCAD proficient. Revit is a plus.
- Architecture license is a plus but not a requirement
This is a great opportunity to work on your very own projects and join a hands-on design firm that is passionate about creating exquisite designs for a tailored, sophisticated clientele!