REMOTE DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Snarkitecture is a New York-based collaborative design practice established to investigate the boundaries between disciplines.
The studio is accepting applicants for a full-time, 2 or 3-month, paid internship position to begin in late June / early July 2020. The focus of this internship is to gain experience in the design and development of large-scale projects, installations, and objects.
Candidates must be capable of working remotely, highly creative, responsible, self-motivated, and above all, imaginative. Additional qualifications include:
- A solid creative portfolio that demonstrates a strong design sense and attention to detail.
- Familiarity and technical ability with digital modeling, rendering and drafting programs (AutoCAD and Rhino/Vray)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A desire to develop new skills.
- Confidence and communication skills to contribute to the discussion and a collaborative design process.
Day to day responsibilities include research, drafting, digital modeling, rendering, communicating with vendors and suppliers, and administrative and organizational tasks.
Applicants are expected to commit to a 2 or 3 month internship starting in late June or early July 2020. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, potential start date, CV or resume, and portfolio in PDF format only. Please keep attachments under 5 MB and include “REMOTE DESIGN INTERNSHIP” in the subject line. Note that due to the volume of applications, Snarkitecture cannot respond to all applications individually. No telephone calls please.