KieranTimberlake is seeking a Proposals Manager to join our team. Our design practice includes over 85 professionals with diverse backgrounds and is recognized worldwide for design excellence. Our portfolio includes arts and culture, civic, education, government, and residential projects in the United States and abroad. Our transdisciplinary approach integrates architects, researchers, and communications professionals to create innovative, compelling, sustainable award-winning projects.
The Proposals Manager will be part of a dynamic team and will collaborate to advance the firm’s strategic goals, responsible for the timely and successful creation and coordination of project proposals, qualifications, and client-facing interview materials. Working closely with the firm’s leadership and Communications Group, this role entails schedule management, gathering knowledge from internal and external experts and stakeholders, and creating cohesive, compelling written and graphic messaging of the highest quality.
In addition to content development, editing, and graphic layout skills, this role requires coordinating internal team deadlines with nimbleness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing creative, deadline-driven requests for qualifications (RFQ) and requests for proposal (RFP) submissions for new business opportunities
- Managing and balancing internal assignments to meet deadlines, often with a quick turn-around
- Writing and editing project narratives, team resumes, and specific proposal responses
- Compiling graphic presentations for interviews and assisting with logistics
- Delegating requests for materials to project teams to meet deadlines
- Organizing and updating project information, imagery, and firm information databases on a regular basis
- Managing the Business Development Coordinator to meet required deadlines, catalogue information, and schedule internal and external deadlines with stakeholders
Candidates must have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, experience working with graphic templates, and experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) industry. The ideal candidate is a creative, flexible, detail-oriented individual who enjoys synthesizing information into a consistent whole and who can work toward deadlines effectively.
Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum of six years working in an equivalent role
- Strong time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at planning, executing, delegating, and tracking tasks to meet deadlines
- Capacity to think openly and iteratively in a fast-paced creative workplace
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Experience with data asset management software
Salary is commensurate with education level, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge, and a full benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life will be offered.
KieranTimberlake is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application via our website by clicking here.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter indicating qualifications and interest
- A current resume including references
- Three writing and/or graphic samples
Due to the volume of interested applicants, we are not able to respond to telephone inquiries. Please include any additional information in the comments field of the application.