Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Proposal Writer/Marketing Coordinator is assigned to champion a proposal from conception to completion. This includes being responsible for proposals assigned as well as participation of deliverables produced by other Marketing Coordinator(s).
Managing the proposal process, which will include preparing and developing content, graphic design and layout, ensuring compliance with solicitation documents, editing, and producing final deliverables within required timelines.
Developing interview presentations, coordinating awards submissions, aligning messaging across all communications platforms to our brand, and communicating with leaders across the firm regarding market and project opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communications, Architecture, or related field. (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 3 years proposal and marketing experience in the disciplines of Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction or related field is required. (REQUIRED)
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign. (REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of page layout and design standards (particularly for large text documents) with the ability to write in a variety of styles.
- Proofing, formatting, writing, and editing skills.
- Willingness and confidence to offer opinions and direction to all levels within the Pursuit Team.
- Excellent planning and organization skills needed to coordinate the activities of various team members while also holding team members accountable and prioritizing tasks.