Silberstang Lasky Architects, P.C. is looking to hire a highly motivated and well-rounded project manager to join our team. Candidates must have a professional degree in Architecture. Candidates should have 5-10 years of experience working on projects in an architectural firm. You should be self-motivated, well-organized, and able to work in a team environment.
Silberstang Lasky Architects, P.C. is a full service, dynamic and award winning design firm based in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Our practice is involved in the design of residential, institutional and commercial buildings and interiors. Please visit us at www.slanyc.com to learn more about our work.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Knowledge of construction practices and architectural detailing
- Ability to demonstrate project and team management skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organization skills, and ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with NYC area building codes and filing process
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Graphic Design skills (proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design and Adobe Illustrator preferred)
- Ability to freehand sketch
- Positive attitude
We offer a positive, creative, small-office environment where you will get lots of valuable hands-on experience working on a variety of project types. Please send a cover letter explaining why, in no more than 150 words, you would be a good match with our firm, include a resume, work samples (limit 10MB), and salary requirements.