Stanton Architecture, an established nationally-acclaimed firm, is looking for a Project Manager or Mid-Level Architect to work on a variety of projects including hospitality, mixed-use residential, and commercial buildings.
As a firm, our work displays creative and compelling design solutions balanced with technical aspects of construction. We understand the balance that must be struck between developing the future and preserving the past. Our broad range of experience affords us a unique understanding of our clients’ goals and a sound foundation of years of work in the industry.
- Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of post graduation experience in an architectural office (not including school internships)
- Experience with researching building codes and regulations
- Experience producing construction drawings in Revit
- Proficiency with Bluebeam, Microsoft and Adobe products
- Understanding of building systems and construction materials/methodology
- Building envelope, roofing, waterproofing, renovation & restoration expertise would be preferred
- Experience desired in the organization, production, and review of design drawing packages and presentation materials
- Ability to work with other team members to provide thoughtful design solutions, participate in public agency approvals, code research, specification skills, and knowledge of current construction practices
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills for conducting or assisting in client and consultant meetings
- Architectural licensure preferred
- Serving as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction
- The candidate should be able to multitask and work on various project types simultaneously and be able to quickly model in Revit
- Preparing proposals and contracts, determining and managing scope of work and programming, estimating fees, developing and managing project schedules for architectural and consultant teams
- Planning and managing staffing and project assignments and project administrative tasks
- Performing code research, production, delivery of design and construction documents
- Managing project communications and documentation; Controlling project costs when possible
- Managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects from conceptual design to construction documents and administration
- Coordinating all aspects of projects from administrative to technical to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution
We provide a competitive salary in accordance with the applicant’s experience level. Additional benefits include employer provided health, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid vacation, select paid federal holidays, and paid personal time off. We also offer a 401k Plan with profit sharing opportunities and opportunities for bonuses based on performance and company profitability.
Recruiters, do not contact us.
Bay Area candidates only. Resumes must be emailed.
Please email PDFed resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org