- 5+ years professional office experience
- Inventive, curious, and ambitious attitude
- Quick, smart, sharp, and thorough
- Architects with an Interest in Landscape and Urbanism may apply
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and Rhino.
- Experience with: lead or assistant project manager responsibilities, sub consultant management
- Experience with all phases of projects
- Experience preparing design development and construction document packages a plus
- Solid design, graphic, and writing skills
- Initiative, communication, and organizational skills
- Comfortable operating software tools: Adobe Suite, MS Office, Google Chrome, AutoCAD
- Valuable Specific Expertise May Include-Construction documentation development and detailing experience, Experience preparing specifications, Working knowledge of California plant materials, Marketing, proposal writing, business development experience, Ability to write project scopes of work and prepare fee calculations
- Technical skills, horticultural knowledge, project delivery, and construction expertise is highly valued. If this is the bulk of your experience please indicate this in your application.
Bionic is an award-winning cutting edge landscape architecture practice based in San Francisco, CA. Our approach to projects seeks to enable life in an increasingly complicated and fascinating world. We apply inventive creativity, optimism, and expertise to all that we do.
We are actively seeking designers and project managers at all levels with previous experience, and demonstrated expertise to join our talented team. Our work spans a range of types and scales including public parks, workplace environments, institutions, waterfronts, private development, green infrastructure, urban design, and landscapes on structure. Please visit our website for more information about our firm.
Bionic offers a robust compensation package of Bay Area competitive salary and performance bonuses with health, dental, vision, fsa, transit benefits and more.
The position can be remote. Location and familiarity with the Bay Area is a plus but not required.
To apply submit a PDF resume and portfolio (10mb max) to the email below with “Project Manager/Landscape Architect” in the subject line.
To apply submit a PDF resume and portfolio (10mb max) to the email below with “Landscape Architect” in the subject line.