Looking for a firm that wants to reimagine healthcare? We’re Hiring for our Health + Wellness team!
Abramson Architects is a passionate team of 40 creatives (and growing) with offices in Los Angeles and in San Diego. We are hiring for both locations. We value individual contributions and team-based collaboration. We foster a positive work-life balance for our staff while seeking to enhance the diversity of our firm and the broader AEC community.
Project Manager II (Healthcare: HCAI /OSHPD)
We are currently searching for a passionate Project Manager II with at least 7-10 years of experience in healthcare, particularly projects under HCAI (OSHPD) jurisdiction.
For this position, we require 7-10 years of experience in the management of healthcare projects. A successful track record delivering OSHPD I facilities is required, and knowledge of Design-Build delivery is a plus. The selected candidate will provide mentorship to junior staff in areas such as CAD, Revit, and HCAI standards. Additional requirements include the ability to:
- Manage specialized healthcare projects while elevating the experience of all team members and respecting the client’s budget
- Work collaboratively with clients, project consultants and governing agencies including HCAI regulations to develop complete construction documents and specifications.
- Integrate technical knowledge and code compliance into a fully coordinated set of drawings, for both permitting, bid, and construction documentation
- Bring a deep knowledge about care environments, including medical planning and equipment coordination
As part of our commitment to equitable personal and professional development, we focus on supporting your goals, creating balance, and promoting wellness:
Supporting Your Goals:
- Bonus for newly licensed architects (Up to $1,000)
- 100% reimbursement for AIA yearly dues and California State Architectural Licensure biennial dues
- Options to participate in internal working groups, such as the Events or DEI Committees
- Company sponsorship of creative competitions and volunteer organizations
- Internal opportunities to gain AIA continuing education credit
- Hybrid in-person/remote working arrangement
- A firm-wide diversity and inclusion program
- Virtual and in-person social events with your teammates
- End-of-year office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Medical insurance
- Pre-tax plans for healthcare and dependent care savings
- 401(k) employee savings plan with up to a 3% company-matching incentive
Please submit a resume, portfolio of your design work (not to exceed 20mb), and cover letter stating why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Project Manager II (HCAI/OSHPD)” in the subject line.
$85,000 – $125,000
LA Office: 5171 W Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016
SD Office: Mission Valley East, San Deigo 92108