A little about who Síol is…
Our office is based on culture.
Our success is built on trust and empowerment.
Curiosity is the foundation of success.
Through equity and inclusivity, we embrace multiple perspectives.
Collaboration on projects fortifies a strong team.
Transparency engenders trust.
A healthy work-life balance clears the mind.
A little bit of what we hope defines you…
We are looking for a Designer that can see themself thriving in the above environment.
We elevate those who embrace their role in leadership by setting the example.
Successful projects rely on dedication, planning, and attention to detail.
A team’s growth and success is dependent on empowerment and the distribution of responsibility.
Learning from others forms a diverse worldview.
Designers embrace the expertise of their consultants to make a cohesive project.
Form and Function need not be mutually exclusive.
Job Title: Project Manager | Architecture
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $78,750 – $105,000
This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
This role is responsible for planning and directing each phase of assigned projects through to completion; directing the Assistant Project Manager, resources, processes, and is accountable for the design quality of each project managed, adherence to established budgets and schedules, and rationalization of design solutions to decision makers. The Project Architect will liaise between clients and the project team and will act as the facilitator for the project process to insure smooth workflow and successful project delivery.
• Manage organization of project ﬁles, documents, and photos
• Lead meetings, set agenda topics, and identify stakeholders
• Regular direct communication with clients
• Establish project schedules and deadlines
• Host presentation meetings with clients
• Collaborate in design process and make decisions within a team
• Source, purchase, receive, and quality check of FF&E
• Code research, for example: environmental, safety, structural, and zoning regulations
• Site visits (documentation, ﬁeld measurements, etc.)
• Navigate drawings/submittals through permit ofﬁces as projects require
• Autonomous implementation of the following:
• Manage others in the creation of permit sets, outline speciﬁcations, schedules, and details
• Identify, interview, and select potential consultants
• Review structural engineers and other consultants’ drawing sets for conformity
• Identify and uphold ofﬁce graphic standards
• Firm grasp of materials properties and the ability to independently draw details
• Toggle between jobs and tasks, and keep junior staff productive
• Construction Administration which may include bringing a contractor on board, participating in walk throughs with potential contractors, collecting bids, reviewing bids with the client, and engaging the chosen contractor.
- Jump into non-project related tasks from time to time
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
• 5-7 years related job experience
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites, and G Suite
• Proﬁciency in hand drawing and ability to effectively communicate graphically
• Ability to hand render and draw perspectives
• Efﬁcient time management and prioritization of assigned tasks
• Flexibility to toggle between jobs and tasks
• Strong sense of self motivation and attention to detail
• Proﬁciency in the production of Construction Documentation
• Demonstrates professional and clear communication skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Full employee medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance coverage
• $100/month cell phone reimbursement
• 15 PTO days per year
• 9 paid holidays + 2 additional ﬂoating holidays
• Compensation for select continued educational opportunities including reimbursement for passed professional licensure exams
• Commuter Beneﬁt
• Competitive compensation package commensurate upon experience
If you meet these qualiﬁcations and are motivated to contribute in a team environment, please send cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails only, please. We value attention to detail and thoroughness; those who follow said protocol for application will be considered ﬁrst.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualiﬁed applicants with arrest and conviction records